Kamis, 02 Januari 2014

With My Little Cthulhu Pony, Friendship is Madness onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com

Written By 12; About: With My Little Cthulhu Pony, Friendship is Madness onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com on Kamis, 02 Januari 2014

onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com With My Little Cthulhu Pony, Friendship is Madness

With My Little Cthulhu Pony, Friendship is Madness


Dear Princess Cosmicism, today I learned a very important lesson about the fiendish nature of friendship. It drives the hordes to madness with an adorable gnashing of teeth and clashing of pastel hooves.


Asheville, North Carolina-based Bigshot Toyworks explains that it designed this equine horror, dubbed "Little Maddie," for a series of animated shorts and toys. So what sort of lessons would this tentacled cutie and her Eldritch friends learn in their very own My Little Pony-parodying adventures?


You can see more designs in the shop's Behance Gallery.


Little Maddie [Bigshot Toyworks via Laughing Squid]


onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com With My Little Cthulhu Pony, Friendship is Madness