Rabu, 01 Januari 2014

The best guzheng cover of Daft Punk's "Derezzed" you'll hear all day onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com

Written By 12; About: The best guzheng cover of Daft Punk's "Derezzed" you'll hear all day onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com on Rabu, 01 Januari 2014

onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com The best guzheng cover of Daft Punk's "Derezzed" you'll hear all day

I don't care how many Chinese zither-based covers of Daft Punk's Tron: Legacy soundtrack you listen to today, I feel quite confident that Michelle Kwan's adaptation of "Derezzed" is going to top your list. I know, it's a bold statement, but I stand by it.


Honestly, I think it may well be the best guzheng cover of Derezzed" you'll hear all year, but let's not go crazy here, okay?


onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com The best guzheng cover of Daft Punk's "Derezzed" you'll hear all day