Selasa, 07 Januari 2014

Stan Lee will have a "big role" on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com

Written By 12; About: Stan Lee will have a "big role" on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com on Selasa, 07 Januari 2014

onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Stan Lee will have a "big role" on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Stan Lee will have a "big role" on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


Playing "spot the Stan Lee cameo" is a tradition when watching Marvel movies, but in an upcoming episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., he'll be getting more than a brief shot and a quippy line.


According to the Hollywood Reporter, the comic book creator will have a "big role" in an episode that will likely air on February 4th. It's not the only place Lee will be spreading his acting wings; he's also starring in the animated movie Stan Lee's Mighty 7, which will appear on the Hub on February 1st.


So, will Lee be playing another version of himself on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D? Or will we see him get into a different sort of character?


It's Official: Stan Lee to Appear on 'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD' [THR via Bleeding Cool]


onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Stan Lee will have a "big role" on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.