Rabu, 08 Januari 2014

Ringo Starr sings "I Wish I Was a Powerpuff Girl" in an animated video onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com

Written By 12; About: Ringo Starr sings "I Wish I Was a Powerpuff Girl" in an animated video onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com on Rabu, 08 Januari 2014

onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Ringo Starr sings "I Wish I Was a Powerpuff Girl" in an animated video

Ringo Starr sings "I Wish I Was a Powerpuff Girl" in an animated video


The new CG Powerpuff Girls special doesn't air until January 20th, but Ringo Starr has already busted out his animated drums for his cartoon music video, "I Wish I Was a Powerpuff Girl," accompanied by the superpowered ladies with the CG looks they'll be sporting in the speical.


The (very, very short) song was written by Dave Smith, who is directing the special, and video was art directed by Kevin Dart. Starr is also appearing in the upcoming special episode, titled "Dance Pantsed," as Townsville's most flamboyant mathematician, Fibonacci Sequens.


Dart has acknowledged that some folks are upset by the CG rendition of the Powerpuff Girls and the rest of Townsville, but I must say I rather like how the CG is used here with the computer-generated cardboard cut-outs. We'll have to see how it works for the upcoming special.


[via Kevin Dart]


onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Ringo Starr sings "I Wish I Was a Powerpuff Girl" in an animated video