Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

Transforming X-Wings battle Star Beasts in the 1980s Star Wars anime onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com

Written By 12; About: Transforming X-Wings battle Star Beasts in the 1980s Star Wars anime onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com on Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Transforming X-Wings battle Star Beasts in the 1980s Star Wars anime

Don't stress, this video is a mock-up made by the guys at Nacho Punch — there's not really an anime series based on Star Wars. If there had been, though, and it had been made in the '80s, I think it'd look a lot like this, complete with lightsaber hands, transforming spaceships, and lots and lots of sparkly eyes.


I'm sure a few of you are horrified, but man, does this video take me back. Although even I am disgusted at the idea of how much more terrifyingly adorable the Ewoks would have been in this thing. I don't know that I could handle a Return of the Jedi where the Ewoks defeat the Empire with the power of love.


[Via Anime News Network]


onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Transforming X-Wings battle Star Beasts in the 1980s Star Wars anime