Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

Awesome Anatomy onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com

Written By 12; About: Awesome Anatomy onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com on Selasa, 31 Desember 2013

onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Awesome Anatomy

Stop what you are doing and go look at this knitter's Etsy store. No. Seriously. Go look.


From her About Page: "I have no background in science, just a layman's love of it. My first aknitomical piece was the knitted, dissected frog that we all remember from high school. That has proven to be consistently my most popular item by far."


Awesome Anatomy S


Awesome Anatomy S


IT'S A FREAKING KNITTED DISSECTED EARTHWORM!


OMG sophomore Biology class and the rank smell of formaldehyde are hitting me like a ton of bricks right now.


I may have just fainted from the awesome.


onlinecollegedegreee.blogspot.com Awesome Anatomy